Bentonite clay is a Greenish powdery clay. Bentonite clay is often used as an additive in soapmaking, and an additive in other topical products.
Bentonite clay is a good choice to provide some slip or lubricity or some viscosity in formulations. It is an excellent addition to your supply cabinet.
Used in all kinds of creams, lotions, and used to make facial masks too.
Not for ingestion. Topical Use only
Formulations using Bentonite Clay:
- Product Name: Bentonite Clay
- Composition: Bentonite (98-100%), Silicone Dioxide (<2%), Quartz (<2%)
- CAS no.: 1302-78-9, 7631-869-9, 14808-60-7
- EINECS no.: 215-108-5, 231-545-4, 238-878-4
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: Greenish
- Odor: Neutral
- Specific Gravity: 2.45 - 2.6
- Solubility: Insoluble
Use in Crafting
- Facial Masks
Storage -Stores well under any condition but keep away from moisture.
Animal Cruelty / Cruelty Free policy