ChemConx Mild LSB Blend
ChemConx Mild LSB Blend is a top quality mild anioinc Surfactant Blend. It is typically used in shampoos, body washes, and other products where a formulator wants a mild, effective cleaning, good foam plus viscosity building.
Mild LSB can be used as the mild primary or the secondary surfactant. Mild LSB is less irritating than lauryl ether sulfates.
Effective at many dilution levels. Try it and see you and your customers will love products made with our ChemConx Mild LSB.
A very mild surfactant blend. Wonderful cleanser and a really good surfactant blend for all kinds of hair and skin products. With its excellent cleaning and mildness, a wonderful choice for use in products designed for oily hair and skin.
Useful for making:
- Shampoos and body washes with low irritation
- Shampoos for oil hair
- Body washes for oily skin
- Body Washes
- Low irritation bath and body products
- Foaming bath specialties.
Products made with the ChemConx Mild LSB should be formulated within the pH range of 5.5 - 6.5.
ChemConx Mild LSB is slightly toxic orally (LD50 < 5g/kg).
Formulations using ChemConx Mild LSB Blend:
Product Name, INCI Name, CAS No.
- Product Name: ChemConx Mild LSB Blend
- CAS No.: 1847-58-1 and 39354-45-5
- INCI Name: Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate and Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Appearance @ 25°C Clear liquid
- pH (10% in water) 5.2 – 6.2
- Actives 23.0 – 27.0 %
- Sodium Chloride 2.0 % max.
- Sodium Sulfate 3.0 % max.
- Viscosity @ 25°C (cps) 10,000 max.
- Color (Gardner) 1 max.
- Formaldehyde Negative
- Benzoic Acid 0.25 – 0.35 %
- Total Bacterial Count (cfu/g) 100 max.
- Gram Negative Pathogens (cfu) 0 max.
Safety Data Sheet
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great cleaning surfactant. Its a stronger clean, but doesnt strip hair or oils. Great for those with oily skin.
A synergistic combination of two gentle surfactants which foam VERY well, cleanse well even with oil, and moisturize. Easy to use, works well with SLES and glyceryl caprylate/caprate. Good shelf life, keep in cool conditions (~68 F) and recertify pH every 6 months.