Chromium Green Oxide
Our Chromium Green Oxide is a wonderful, easy to use pigment. It is considered more of a a matte pigment, and can be used alone or it can easily be blended to other colors to tone and make other colors and shades.
Used for tinting and coloring all of your favorite creations. Perfect to use alone, or blend with other pigments and dyes.
Concentrations to be used vary on the formulation you are trying to make. For example, liquid soap will require less colorant whereas compact powders will require more.
Chromium Green is known for its durability in many applications - from art work, to ceramics, to nail polish.
Often dispersed in oils or glycerin.
INCI: Chromium Green Oxide
Typical Applications and starting amounts:
- Hair Spray, Shampoo, Perfume 0.1-10.0%
- Body Lotions & Creams 1.0-5.0%
- Cold and Hot Process Soap making 1.0-5.0%
- Use in Melt and Pour Soaps Amount will vary. Begin with a pre-dissolved 1% and test
- Blush & Foundation 2.0-10.0%
- Makeup Powders 5.0-10.0%
- Eyeshadow Pencils & Eyeliner Pens 2.0-15.0%
- Nail Polish 2.0-20.0%
- Eyeshadow 10.0-40.0%
These are starting points - test, experiment and make your creations your own!