Coconut Oil 92 Degree (92° Coconut Oil)
Always a top soap making oil! Used to make soap lather well and produce harder bars of soap.
Coconut Oil 92 Degree, also known as Hydrogenated Coconut Oil or 92° Coconut Oil, is refined, bleached, deodorized (RBD) and fully hydrogenated, resulting in a bland white to off-white coconut oil without the more typical coconut aroma.
Coconut Oil 92 Degree possesses unusual properties that make it unique among oils. It has a higher melting point (92°F), is highly stable against oxidation, and has a low viscosity when compared with other oils.
The hydrogenation process involved in the process of Coconut 92 Degree decreases the content of unsaturated fatty acids which are already naturally low in coconut oil.
Why use 92° Coconut Oil in soap?
- One benefit the 92° Coconut Oil has over the more typical 76° coconut oil is that it will produce a harder bar of soap, and the soap will last longer. If you want to make a harder soap bar or if your soap bars are not curing to the hardness you would like, or not curing as quickly as you would like, try 92° Coconut Oil in place of your 76° coconut oil.
- Why do so many large companies and small businesses (as well as home soap makers) formulate personal care and cosmetic products with our 92 Degree Coconut Oil?
- It is due to advantages like its excellent lathering properties
- The higher, tighter melting point of our 92° Coconut Oil make it an ideal ingredient in products that might likely be exposed to higher temperatures such as lips balms or lotions used during hot summer months.
- The higher melting point is also better suited for formulators and companies residing in warmer climates who have raw ingredients delivered.
Please note: In warmer environments we can not guarantee this coconut oil will stay solid during transportation.
Our 92° Coconut Oil is GMO free, Vegan, Lactose Free, Gluten Free. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Preservatives, No Nanotechnology. Order our Coconut Oil 92 Degree today!
- Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera
- Common Names: Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Coconut Oil RBD 92 degree, 92° Coconut Oil
- Parts Used: Coconut meat
- Form: Solid (Melts at 92 Degrees Fahrenheit (+-)
- Color: White to slight off white
- Scent: Odorless to bland
- Country of Origin: Malaysia, Indonesia, and/or Philippines. Hydrogenated and refined in the USA.
- Extraction Method: Solvent extracted
- Refinement Status: Refined, Bleached, and Deodorized (RBD). Hydrogenated.
- Organic Certified: No
Our 92° Coconut Oil is GMO free, Vegan, Lactose Free, Gluten Free. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Preservatives, No Nanotechnology.
Safety Data Sheet
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really great quality! I use it in my natural deodorants, works great!