Orange Essential Oil
100% natural orange essential oil is cold-pressed essential oil extracted from the peel of the orange. It has an appealing fruity pure citrus scent.
Orange essential oil is very popular in aromatherapy because of its reported mood-boosting and calming effects. Add some to your next formulation to add a clean, bright scent along with it's benefits! In the cosmetic industry, orange oil is used commonly in lotions, soaps, and creams for its reported anti-aging properties and moisturizing benefits.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Packaged in glass with phenolic cap
- Flashpoint: 115°F
- Ships ONLY within the continental U.S.
- GROUND SHIPPING ONLY
Keep all essential oils out of reach of children. Do not apply undiluted oil directly to skin. Dilute into carrier oil prior to skin contact. If irritation occurs, stop use. May cause photosensitivity. Some oils cannot be used by those with certain health conditions. As with all essential oils, it is suggested you research well before using. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- INCI Name: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- CAS No: 8008-57-9
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Expression Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Parts Used: Fresh peel and rind of the orange
- Appearance: Yellow to deep orange liquid
- Aroma/Flavor: Characteristic of Orange
- Spec Gravity (25°C): 0.842 - 0.846
- Flash Point: 115°F Ships ONLY within the continental U.S., GROUND SHIPPING ONLY
Used in so many ways - from soap making to aromatherapy, also cosmetics and personal care products like shower gels and bubble baths.
Also commonly used as fragrance for room sprays, and as an ingredient in all-purpose cleaners, anti-dandruff shampoo,hair colorants, pet shampoos and much more.
Keep in a cool (preferably below 85°F, the cooler the better), dark and dry store-room.
Under optimal storage conditions, in original unopened drums/containers, minimum two years.