Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure
Previously Called Patchouli Essential Oil
This oil is widely used in soaps, cosmetics and perfume recipes. Patchouli Oil Dark has an aroma that is earthy and rich, has earthy tones with a hint of a wine like floral note, with complex mellowness and woody-balsamic body. Its "earthiness" said to help create a grounding, calming mood.
Our Patchouli Essential Oil makes a great blending oil.
- Try it with equal parts Orange Oil and Clary Sage Essential Oil for an energizing essential oil experience!
- Or try half patchouli oil with half Lemongrass Essential Oil for vibrant grassy scent.
Our Patchouli Oil is great in all kinds of personal care products, when blended or by itself. Try it in your soaps, lotions, creams and lotions. It's a stable oil that will hold in your finished product for a long time!
Country of Origin – Indonesia
Plant Parts Used - Leaves
Extraction Method – Steam Distillation
Ingredients: 100% patchouli oil
- Packaged in glass with phenolic cap
- Flashpoint: 200°F
- Ships ONLY within the continental U.S.
- GROUND shipping ONLY
Keep all essential oils out of reach of children. Do not apply undiluted oil directly to skin. Dilute into carrier oil prior to skin contact. If irritation occurs, stop use. May cause photosensitivity. Some oils cannot be used by those with certain health conditions. As with all essential oils, it is suggested you research well before using. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
See Technical Data tab for additional product information..
- CAS Number: 8014-09-03
- INCI Name: Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
- Plant Parts used: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Appearance: Pale yellow to reddish brown viscous liquid
- Odor: Woody, balsamic, hay herbaceous, earthy, camphoraceous, sweet
- Solubility: Dispersible in water
- Spec Gravity 20°C/25°C: 0.943 to 0.983
- Flash Point: 200°F
- Ships ONLY within the continental U.S. GROUND shipping ONLY
Storage & Shelf Life: Store in a cool dry place, in a full, tightly sealed container, away from heat and light.
Safety Data Sheet
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love, love, love the scent and quality of this eo. As a matter of fact, I can't think of a product I've purchased from MYO that wasn't good quality. I hope this continues in the future.