Rosemary EO - Certified 100% Pure
Previously Called: Rosemary (Spanish) Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis L.
INCI name: Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Stems and leaves
Family Name: Lamiaceae
Country of Origin: Spain
Rosemary Essential Oil is a widely used essential oil in soaps, lotions, hair care, etc. It's rich and woody aroma is a favorite among essential oil users. Some have reported benefits such as simulated hair growth, stress reliever, joint inflammation, mental refresher, and more! Our Rosemary Essential oil is 100% pure and natural.
Color: Colorless to Pale Yellow
Scent: Rosemary herbal and woodsy
- Packaged in glass with phenolic cap
- Flash Point: 108° F
- Ships ONLY within the continental U.S.
- GROUND shipping ONLY
Keep all essential oils out of reach of children. Do not apply undiluted oil directly to skin. Dilute into carrier oil prior to skin contact. If irritation occurs, stop use. Some oils cannot be used by those with certain health conditions. As with all essential oils, it is suggested you research well before using. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
CAS No, INCI Name, Product Info
- CAS No: 8000-25-7
- INCI Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis L.
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Ingredients: 100% Rosemary Oil
- Plant Parts used: Stems and leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Spec Gravity @20°C: 0.895 - 0.920
- Spec Gravity @25°C: 0.892 - 0.917
- Refractive Index: 1.460 - 1.473
- Storage and Shelf Life: Store in full, tightly closed container in a cool dry place.
- Flash Point: 108°F
- Ships GROUND ONLY, and only within the continental U.S.