Decyl glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate blend Liquid Surfactant system
Our ChemConx Decyl glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate blend 831 is a top performing, EcoCert blend for making naturally derived, mild, sulfate free blends. A top performing, all natural, non-ionic mild surfactant blend of decyl glucoside and sodium lauroyl lactylate. This natural surfactant blend utilizes two all plant derived surfactants, top performing Decyl Glucoside coupled with mild, all natural Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate blended together to boost foam, viscosity, and improve moisturization. This is an exceptional natural surfactant blend that works well in Shampoos, Body Washes, Face Washes and Baby Care products. Mildness coupled with stable, dense foam (comparable to many sulfated blends) the ChemConx 831 is perfectly suited as the primary surfactant blend for formulating a wide range of products - using only renewable, plant based surfactants.
As more and more consumers look for environmentally-friendly products delivering high-performance results, products like our ChemConx blend 831 meet that growing demand.
The Chemconx Decyl glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate Blend 831 is easy to work with too. Compatible with most cosmetic hair and skin care products. 831 is compatible with anionic, non-ionic, and amphoteric surfactants. It is not compatible with cationic surfactants. Since it is a high solids concentrated product, it can be easily diluted making it a very affordable surfactant blend value.
Chemconx 831 Blend:
- Made in the USA
- Contains only renewable, all plant based material.
- High Actives. Concentrated, Easily dilute-able for economical products
- No Animal products.
- Has not been tested on animals
- Contains no allergens, no eggs, nut products, no fish or fish products, no wheat, no soy products and meets Allergen Free as defined by European Cosmetic Directive
- REACH registered
- Corn sugars used to produce the decyl glucoside are sourced non-GMO
- Has not been irradiated or fumigated
- Does NOT contain any silicone latex, sulfates, ethyl alcohol, parabens, or phthalates or formaldehyde donors
- INCI: Decyl Glucoside (and) Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate
- At 25°C Clear to slightly hazy yellow to amber viscous liquid
- Specific Gravity (25°C) 1.1
- CAS Number 58846-77-8, 68515-73-1, 141464-42-8, 13557-75-0
- Color (Gardner) 5 Max.
- pH (10%) 5-9 %
- Actives 50.0-59.0 %
1 Gallon jugs are appx 8.0 Lb ea
5 gallon pail is appx 40 Lb +-