Decyl Glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate Surfactant blend 831
The ChemConx Decyl glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate blend 831 is a revolutionary liquid soap making base that is derived from all natural products. It is non-ionic mild surfactant blend that is ecoCert certified. The blend is perfect for making naturally derived, mild, sulfate free skin and hair care products.
The blend 831 is made using two top performing plant derived surfactants, top performing Decyl Glucoside coupled with mild, all natural Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate blended together to boost foam, viscosity, and improve moisturization. This is an exceptional natural surfactant blend that works well in Shampoos, Body Washes, Face Washes and Baby Care products. Mildness coupled with stable, dense foam (comparable to many sulfated blends) the ChemConx 831 is perfectly suited as the primary surfactant blend for formulating a wide range of products - using only renewable, plant based surfactants.
As more and more consumers look for environmentally-friendly products delivering high-performance results, products like our ChemConx blend 138 meet that growing demand.
Chemconx Decyl glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate Blend 831 is easy to work with. It is easily compatible with most cosmetic hair and skin care products. 831 is compatible with anionic, non-ionic, and amphoteric surfactants. It is not compatible with cationic surfactants. Since it is a high solids concentrated product, it can be easily diluted making it a very affordable surfactant blend value. All Natural, Non-ionic Mild Surfactant Blend
Also known as Blend 831, and RITAFACT 138AN
INCI Name and CAS No.
- INCI Name: Decyl Glucoside (and) Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate
- CAS No.: 58846-77-8, 68515-73-1, 141464-42-8, 13557-75-0
- Appearance: Clear to slightly hazy yellow to amber viscous liquid
- Odor: Nuetral
- Specific Gravity: 1.1 @ 25°C
- pH: 5-9 (10%)
- Actives: 50.0-59.0%
- Made in the USA
- Contains only renewable, all plant based material.
- High Actives. Concentrated, Easily dilute-able for economical products
- No Animal products.
- Has not been tested on animals
- Contains no allergens, no eggs, nut products, no fish or fish products, no wheat, no soy products and meets Allergen Free as defined by European Cosmetic Directive
- REACH registered
- Corn sugars used to produce the decyl glucoside are sourced non-GMO
- Has not been irradiated or fumigated
- Does NOT contain any silicone latex, sulfates, ethyl alcohol, parabens, or phthalates or formaldehyde donors
Use in Cosmetics and Shampoo Crafting
ChemConx 831 is an exceptional natural surfactant blend that works well in Shampoos, Body Washes, Face Washes and Baby Care products. Mildness coupled with stable, dense foam (comparable to many sulfated blends) the ChemConx 831 is perfectly suited as the primary surfactant blend for formulating a wide range of products - using only renewable, plant based surfactants.
Keep in a cool (preferably below 85°F, the cooler the better), dark and dry store-room.
Under optimal storage conditions, in original unopened drums/containers, minimum two years.