Fluorescent PINK Colorant
INCI: Polyester-3, Red 28
Eye Popping beautiful fluorescent P I N K !
This color is also called Neon Pink.
Our fluorescent colors REALLY POP! They are much brighter and more noticeable than their counterparts.
Our top selling Fluroescent PINK, also known as "Neon Pink," works great alone, or use it to blend in and enhance other colors to create newer and brighter shade possibilities.
Our colorants work amazing alone - or blend them in with other pigments and dyes.
Great in soaps! try them in your melt and pour or cold pour!
Perfect for liquid soap too!
Approved for SOAP ONLY.
*Animal Testing Claim: No colorants, or the raw materials to make them that we sell are tested on animals in any way.
Technical Data Sheet
- Product name: Pink Fluorescent
- INCI name: Polyester-3 Red 28
- CAS No.: 68258.82.2-1872.87.2
- Physical Properties
- Characteristics: Pink
- Average particle size: 1-2 microns
- Polyster-3: 98.0-99.0%
- Red 28 (C.I. 45410): 1.0-2.0
Heavy metals (IN SPEC)
- As: <2 ppm
- Ba: <50 ppm
- Cd: <3 ppm
- Cr: <20 ppm
- Cu: <50 ppm
- Hg: <1 ppm
- Ni: <10 ppm
- Pb: <5 ppm
- Sb: <1 ppm
- Zn: <50 ppm
Microbial Purity (IN SPEC)
- Total viable aerobic count: <100
- E. Coli: Absent in 1g
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa: Absent in 1g
- Staphylococcus aureus: Absent in 1g
- Salmonella species: Absent in 1g
- Candida albicans: Absent in 1g