Fluorescent Purple Colorant
Our fluorescent purple really P O PS - the fluorescent purple also called NEON Purple, is so bright and beautiful! It's Stunning!
Fluorescent Purple is perfect by itself, or use to blend and enhance other colors to create newer and brighter shades.
Works great in a variety of soap applications - from melt and pour, to cold pour or liquid soap and so much more!
Our eye catching fluorescents are so popular and have so many uses. Popular for use in paints, poly Resin projects, Nail Art, Candle Making, Soap Making, Resin Jewelry, Artists Acrylic paints, Tempera paints, and Polymer Clays.
*Animal Testing Statement: No colorants, or the raw materials to make them that we sell are tested on animals in any way.
Technical Data Sheet
- Product name: Purple Fluorescent (also known as Neon Purple)
- INCI name: Polyester-3 Manganese Violet
- CAS No.: 68258.82.2-10101.66.3
- Physical Properties
- Characteristics: Purple
- Average particle size: 1-2 microns
- Polyster-3: 98.0-99.0%
- Manganese Violet (C.I. 77742): 1.0-2.0
Heavy metals (IN SPEC)
- As: <2 ppm
- Ba: <50 ppm
- Cd: <3 ppm
- Cr: <20 ppm
- Cu: <50 ppm
- Hg: <1 ppm
- Ni: <10 ppm
- Pb: <5 ppm
- Sb: <1 ppm
- Zn: <50 ppm
Microbial Purity (IN SPEC)
- Total viable aerobic count: <100
- E. Coli: Absent in 1g
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa: Absent in 1g
- Staphylococcus aureus: Absent in 1g
- Salmonella species: Absent in 1g
- Candida albicans: Absent in 1g
Safety Data Sheet
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This color is gorgeous. It holds really well in CP! It has a magenta-ish tone. Love love this color!!
This is yet the best product I’ve used love love love how beautiful the colors came out !!
This is the BEST Fluorescent Mica that I have ever used. It does not require a lot to obtain the color that I need in Cold Processed Soaps, Bath Bombs ANYTHING! I highly recommend for the price!