Glitter Gold Mica
Our popular, vibrant Glitter Gold Mica glistens and sparkles like crazy! A beautiful gold you'll love. Lots of shimmer!
Glitter Gold has a beautiful glossy luster, and 3D effect! More transparent compared to a typical copper gold powder.
Glitter Gold can be mixed with other colorants with like composition to make interesting golden effects.
Concentrations to be used vary on the formulation you are trying to make. For example, liquid soap will require much less colorant whereas compact powders will require much more.
INCI Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Dioxide
Typical Cosmetic Applications:
- Bath Bombs and Bath fizzies .05 - 5%
- Hair Spray, Shampoo, Perfume 0.1-10.0%
- Body Lotions & Creams 1.0-5.0%
- Soap 1.0-5.0%
- Vanishing Cream 2.0-5.0%
- Blush & Foundation 2.0-10.0%
- Makeup Powders 5.0-10.0%
- Lipstick & Lip gloss 5.0-10.0%
- Eyeshadow Pencils & Eyeliner Pens 2.0-15.0%
- Nail Polish 2.0-20.0%
- Melt and Pour Soap 0.50 to 1.5%
- Eyeshadow 10.0-40.0%
Technical Data Sheet
- Product name: Glitter Gold
- INCI name: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- CAS No.: 12001.26.2, 13463.67.7, 18282.10.5, 1309.37.1
- Characteristics: Glitter Gold
- Average particle size: 20-120µm
- D-50: 35-55µm
- Mica (C.I. 77019): 76.0-78.0%
- Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891): 12.0-16.0%
- Tin Dioxide (C.I. 77861): 0.0-1.0%
- Iron Oxide (C.I. 77491): 8.0-10.0%
Microbial Purity -PASS
Safety Data Sheet