Lemon Oil Essential Oil (Argentina)
Our 100% pure and natural Lemon Oil has a fresh, zesty citrus scent that is refreshing, energizing and uplifting!
The smell of Lemon Oil has also been shown to have a calming effect that may help you feel less stressed.
Our Lemon Oil is 100% pure lemon oil, with no additions or dilutions of any kind. It is obtained by expression (cold pressing) of the fresh peel and rind of Citrus limon. This cold pressing process pricks the peel of fresh lemons as they’re rotated, releasing the oil.
It is a pale to deep yellow or green yellow liquid with a strong and invigorating, fresh and zesty aroma.
It can be used alone as an essential oil or blended with peppermint, lavender, Litsea Cubeba, or our Natural Orange Oil!
A popular oil for use in soap making, and for adding to natural cleaners of all kinds. Try it in your favorite personal care type washes, and in surface cleaners used around the home!
Country of Origin – Argentina
Extraction Method – Cold pressed
Main Constituents – Limonene: 60-75%
Shelf Life - Use within 18 months if properly stored
- Packaged in glass with phenolic cap
- Flashpoint: 128°F
- Ships ONLY within the continental U.S.
- GROUND shipping ONLY
Keep all essential oils out of reach of children. Do not apply undiluted oil directly to skin. Dilute into carrier oil prior to skin contact. If irritation occurs, stop use. May cause photosensitivity. Some oils cannot be used by those with certain health conditions. As with all essential oils, it is suggested you research well before using. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
See Technical Data tab for additional product information.
- CAS No: 8008-56-8
- INCI Name: Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Botanical Name: Citrus limon
- Country of Origin: Argentina
- Plant Parts used: Peel and rind of the fruit
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Flash Point: 128°F
- Ships GROUND ONLY, and only within the continental U.S.
- Appearance: Pale to deep yellow or green yellow liquid
- Spec Gravity @20°C: 0.849 to 0.855
- Storage & Shelf Life: Store in a cool dry place, in a full, tightly sealed container, away from heat and light. Use within 18 months.