Natural Scrub Base
Our new natural scrub base is a versatile medium for anhydrous scrub formulations. This is a specially designed cocktail of lipid ingredients to provide lubricious feel and skin conditioning, and reinforce the lipid layers on skin, perfect for aging or very dry skin. Our natural scrub base offers a great way to formulate a quick scrub by adding your favorite scent oils and/or scrubbing agent (this could be our jojoba beads, coffee, a course salt, etc.). This base is ready to go, no need for any additional oils, butters, or thickeners.
THIS IS A BASE. We do not sell this as a pre-made scrub. Photos of coffee and pink salt scrubs are as examples. You can find the formulations for these scrubs below.
Scent: Sugary (we think it smells like cookie dough without any fragrance added!)
Specific Gravity at 25° C: 0.968-1.000
- Essential base to stabilize scrub formulations designed to exfoliate dead skin cells and remove dirt
- Holds and delivers significant water and oil-soluble ingredients such as vitamins, botanical extracts and other actives
- Cleans, strengthens elasticity and moisturizes the skin
- Coats, lubricates and seals moisture on dry skin prior to cleansing
- Provides long-lasting moisture which helps reduce the appearance of cracked skin
- Helps reduce appearance of chaffed skin
- Imparts softness, suppleness and silkiness into the skin
- Acts as protective barrier to replenish lipid into the skin.
Formulations using Natural Scrub Base: