Non Contact Digital LCD Display IR Infrared Thermometer
Perfect tool for measuring temperature in hard to reach places, or for hard to handle materials.
You'll love it for your hobbies, business, industry, and more.
Easy to set up and use. Insert the batteries, touch trigger to turn on. Select C or F. Point and aim the easy to see laser (laser can be turned off- see instructions) pull the trigger button and observe temperature on the large easy to read digital display.
Easy to use and great for remotely sensing temperature of an object's surface. Use to measure temperature of liquids, solid surfaces, and hard to reach places. No contact needed. Just point the laser and press the trigger button.
The closer you are to the subject matter you are measuring and evaluating the more accurate the reading will be.
Warning: Never point and aim the laser at your own or another person's eyes. Do not aim the laser at a reflective surface that might focus the laser back in to your own or another person's eyes.
Works on 2 batteries (AAA) Not included.
- Accuracy: ±1.5C / or ±1.5%.
- Measurement Temperature range: -50C ~ 380C ( -58°F ~ 716°F ).
- Resolution: 0.1C or 0.1F.
- Distance Spot Radio: 12:1.
- Emissivity: 0.95 (Preset).
- C/F unit selectable.
- Laser ON/OFF selectable.
- Backlight ON/OFF selectable.
- 20 seconds auto Power Off function. Extends battery life
- Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable.
- LCD backlight - Backlight can be turned on or off, enabling user to see the temperature display at night.
Light weight and easy operation. Good size.
1.5V AAA*2 battery operation Batteries Not Included.
Press and hold the button, this thermometer will read current surface temperature in 0.5 second. Help you measure surface temperature of hot, hazardous or difficult to reach object without contact.
Item condition: Brand New.
Not for internal use. Not for medical use.