Sky Blue Mica Colorant
Sky Blue Mica A makeyourown.buzz Custom Blue Mica is so rich and deep. A long time customer favorite.
Our popular Sky Blue Mica has great color and sparkle, and is such a beautiful glossy luster, with a 3D effect. Sky Blue Mica is stunning!
Try mixing this glamourous mica with other colorants and make all kinds of beautiful shades, colors and effects.
A beautiful bold blue, as blue as the sky on a clear Spring day!
INCI Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue
Typical Applications and starting amounts:
- Hair Spray, Shampoo, Perfume 0.1-10.0%
- Body Lotions & Creams 1.0-5.0%
- Cold and Hot Process Soap making 1.0-5.0%
- Use in Melt and Pour Soaps Amount will vary. Begin with a pre-dissolved 1% and test
- Vanishing Cream 2.0-5.0%
- Blush & Foundation 2.0-10.0%
- Makeup Powders 5.0-10.0%
- Eyeshadow Pencils & Eyeliner Pens 2.0-15.0%
- Nail Polish 2.0-20.0%
- Eyeshadow 10.0-40.0%
These are starting points - test, experiment and make your creations you own!
Technical Data Sheet
- Product name: Sky Blue
- INCI name: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue
- CAS No.: 12001.26.2, 13463.67.7, 57455.37.5
- Characteristics: Sky Blue
- Average particle size: 10-60µm
- D-50: 21-26µm
- Mica (C.I. 77019): 55.0-59.0%
- Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891): 40.0-44.0%
- Ultramarine Blue (C.I. 77007): 0.0-1.0%