Yes, we ship orders daily.* Shop online 24-7.
Check out our "About Us" Page for news and announcements
April 11 2021
We started this FAQ for your information about our operations. This page will be updated as our operations change and as needed:
Frequently Asked Questions as we open up after COVID 19 -
- Customers can place orders online. We are open for business, and ship orders daily. *
- Are your operations up and running? What is your current ship/ processing time? Our operations are up and running normally, but due to a number of factors, our processing time is slightly delayed. Currently we are experiencing slightly higher than normal order volume ( Thank you for your business!! ) and we are experiencing some slight delays on inbound shipments from vendors of goods we offer due to supply and transportation issues out of our control.
- After orders are placed we request that customers not cancel an order, and we review cancellations on a case by case basis. There will be a 10% restocking fee on cancellation. See our About Us page for terms and information on cancellations and returns.
- We currently do not offer local customer pick up .
- RETURNS- We typically do not accept returns If an order ships it can not be cancelled or returned for a refund or store credit unless we shipped the incorrect item(s). We may ask for information to confirm the mistake, like photos for example.
What measures are you taking to reduce risks of COVID-19? In addition to offering a new Non Contact pick up option we also follow all national and state customary standards to keep our staff and our customers safe. We do on site temperature testing of our employees, sanitize and clean regularly. We have also stopped all nonessential visits to our facilities. To better protect our staff, we have equipped them with sanitizing agents and cleansers, along with good information about the methods needed to conduct the cleaning as needed. Also, all of our employees, even before this health crisis of COVID-19, have always practiced good hygiene and have worn personal protective equipment including gloves, so that we do not touch the product we sell to our customers. We do what is necessary to keep the products we sell pure and un-compromised.
- We have acquired additional space, and split our teams up to increase spacing in our warehouses, as we believe this is the best way to minimize risks and it is what has been suggested by the CDC. By separating in to smaller teams we make sure there is suitable space between our order team members and they can work in a more suitable environment to distance themselves as they pack and prepare orders.
- When I am placing my order, is there anything else I need to think about? Yes, two important things to remember; Make sure that the address you are shipping to is accurate and that there will be someone there to accept the order. Do not risk shipping to an address where no one will be there to accept the package. We can not re-ship for free.
- Shipping information here
- Read more about us here
We sincerely appreciate your business and support! Your orders provide many jobs here, and in our community.
We would like to once again underscore our commitment to act proactively, responsibly, and with integrity to ensure we will do whatever we can to meet your expectations, and continue to serve the needs of our customers. We are also committed to the health and safety of our staff and our local community. We wish the very best for you, your family and your community and neighbors far and wide as we all navigate these difficult times.
Mark, and Anne Hughey and everyone at Chemistry Connection dba MakeYourOwn.buzz