Yes, we ship orders out daily. Shop online 24-7.
August 28 2020 update
We have started this FAQ for your information about our operations. This page will be updated as our operations change and as needed:
Frequently Asked Questions during COVID 19 -
- Can customers still place orders online? Yes. We are open for business and we ship orders daily.
- Are your operations up and running? What is your current ship/ processing time? Our operations are up and running normally. Thanks to our terrific team here, our processing time keeps improving! Our processing time before we ship is typically just 8 to 10 days. We sincerely appreciate your business, and your patience.
- After orders are placed we do not allow cancellations. (We review cancellations on a case by case basis.) There will be a 10% restocking fee on any cancellation. See our About Us page for terms and information on cancellations and returns.
- When will your local store pick up option be available again? We are planning to start a new " non contact customer pick up" option in mid September 2020. We must take precautions and minimize risks to our staff and this option will take some planning, and communication. We will appreciate your cooperation as we make this option available. There will be a small additional charge for the "Non contact local warehouse pick up." The new pick up option will require customers make appointments for their order pick up that will be from 3 and up to 5 business days out.
- When will the "Urgent shipping" option be available? As of March 20, 2020 we suspended the Urgent Shipping option. All orders are processed and shipped out in the order they are received. We do not plan to resume this option until 2021.
Check order for the Correct Addresses -You MUST make sure you put the correct address on your order, and you must make sure that if anything changes in your area and you can not accept a parcel or a shipment you'll need to contact us to let us know what to do. We will try to change the address, but if the package has already shipped that may be difficult during this time. Someone must also be at the address to accept the delivery.
- RETURNS- We have suspended our return policy during the current and ongoing COVID19 outbreak and we do not allow returns or refunds. If an order ships it can not be returned for a refund or store credit. When a package is returned to us it will be disposed of. If you can not accept a package and it is returned to us it can not be shipped back to you. It will be destroyed as unsalable merchandise. If you order something and it has shipped and it was not our mistake there are no returns or refunds given. There are no exceptions.
What about staffing? At present, we have split our teams up to increase spacing in our warehouses, as we believe this is the best way to minimize risks and it is what has been suggested by the CDC. By separating in to smaller teams we can make sure there is suitable space between our order team members and they can work in a more suitable environment to distance themselves as they pack and prepare orders.
What measures are you taking to reduce and mitigate the risks of COVID-19? We follow all accepted state and national standards to keep our staff safe. We do on site temperature testing of our employees, sanitize and clean regularly. We have also stopped all nonessential visits to our facilities. To better protect our staff, we have equipped them with sanitizing agents and cleansers, along with good information about the methods needed to conduct the cleaning as needed. Also, all of our employees, even before this health crisis of COVID-19, have always practiced good hygiene and have worn personal protective equipment including gloves, so that we do not touch the product we sell to our customers. We do what is necessary to keep the products we sell pure and un-compromised in any way,
Will there be any disruptions to processing and shipping orders in the future? At the the moment we are continuing to operate normally, except that we are following directives and guidelines from our local and state government, and the recommendations of the US government, and the agencies overseeing the COVID-19 response, like the CDC. We are following the standards they are communicating in regards to guarding the health and safety of employees, and sanitation. Our business operations are contingent on the laws and regulations of our local, state and federal government allowing businesses to continue to stay open. We also depend on the continued operations of carriers like USPS, Fedex, and UPS. Again, we are at the mercy of our governing authorities and the ability to get shipments out via carriers.
- When I am placing my order, is there anything else I need to think about? Yes, two important things to remember; you must make sure that the address you are shipping to is accurate and that there will be someone there to accept the order. If your community has a lock down and "quarantine in place" and you do not update the address and there is no one to accept the order, it will be shipped back to us and you'll need to pay for the order and for the shipping again. We do not want this to happen so please check your address and make sure you, or someone, can accept the package or pallet. We currently do not accept returns, and there will be no refunds on orders during this time. We can not accept any returns of any packages. If a shipment, any package, is returned to us it will go in to a special "quarantine area" and will be marked as unusable merchandise and be destroyed. You will have to reorder.
What will happen to my prepaid orders in the event of a mandatory shutdown? Your continued patience, trust, and confidence in us would be valued in such a situation. Upon reopening, we would like to assure that orders will be shipped, and that any customer wishing to cancel their order will receive a full refund. We have been in business for over twenty years and have a stellar reputation and will always strive to meet customer expectations.
We are diligently monitoring official channels and guidelines that are being updated and we believe we are taking the right steps at the right time, and will do our best to keep you updated.
You will never know how much we appreciate your business and the support of our small business. Your orders provide many jobs here and in our community.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented crisis. I would like to once again underscore our commitment to act proactively, responsibly, and with integrity to ensure we will do whatever we can to meet your expectations, and continue to serve the needs of our customers. We are also committed to the health and safety of our staff and our local community. We wish only the very best for you, your family and your community and our neighbors far and wide as we all try to figure out how to navigate these turbulent times.
Mark and Mary Anne Hughey and everyone at Chemistry Connection dba MakeYourOwn.buzz
March 13, 2020
To our valued customers:
RE:COVID19 concerns, policies and procedures, and Conway AR retail store closing temporarily
We want you to know our current policies about order handling, sanitation, and our updated policies and procedures to address the current health issues surrounding COVID-19 and to let you know about our Conway Arkansas retail storefront temporarily closing.
We take the health of our customers and our employees seriously. As far as our business, we always take necessary steps to make sure our work areas are clean, and stay sanitized, as we process and pack orders. We also require all employees to wear gloves so that they do not come in contact with what we ship.
Secondly we are working with vendors to make sure that the material we receive meets the highest standards.
As of March 13 2020 at 5 PM our Conway Arkansas retail store will be closed to the public. We are also cancelling classes scheduled and refunds will be made if you have prepaid. We have decided to close the Conway store front to take precautions to greatly reduce the possibility of exposure.
We are taking necessary steps to make sure our business continues uninterrupted as we face the global health issues surrounding COVID-19 .
We will keep you informed of any new developments that we think will impact the business you have trusted us with.
We sincerely value your business, and the trust you have placed with us to be your supplier, and we appreciate your understanding as we take these precautions
Anne and Mark Hughey and the staff of Chemistry Connection