Fresh Green Colorant
Fresh Green Colorant is made of mica flakes coated with rutile titanium dioxide, which causes it to appear glossy with a silver sparkle. It is produced by adding light absorbing materials to form the pigment directly. Silver sparkles can be seen in the reflection at an angle amongst the vibrant color.
Our colorants can work amazing in other pigments and dyes. These colorants also provide great colors and effects on their own! Concentrations to be used vary on the formulation you are trying to make. For example, liquid soap will require less colorant whereas compact powders will require much more.
INCI: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Green
Cosmetic Applications: (FDA approved for: Ok for Eyes, face, nails. NO lips.)
Typical Applications and starting percent-
Hair Spray, Shampoo, Perfume 0.1-10.0%
Body Lotions & Creams 1.0-5.0%
Blush & Foundation 2.0-10.0%
Makeup Powders 5.0-10.0%
Eyeshadow Pencils & Eyeliner Pens 2.0-15.0%
Nail Polish 2.0-20.0%
Since this has Chromium Green Oxide it is not for use on lips.
Technical Data Sheet
- Product name: Fresh Green
- INCI name: Mica, Titanium dioxide, Chromium oxide green
- CAS No.: 12001.26.2, 13463.67.7, 1308.38.9
- Characteristics: Fresh Green
- Average particle size: 10-60µm
- D-50: 21-26µm - Microns
- Mica (C.I. 77019): 43.0-47.0%
- Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891): 52.0-56.0%
- Chromium Oxide Green (C.I. 77491): 0.0-1.0%
Microbial Purity - PASS