Magic Orange Mica
Our new Magic Orange Mica is a beautiful brilliant mica made of pure mica flakes and is a glossy orange with exciting sheen.
The magic Orange works well alone, or with our other beautiful micas!
Concentrations to be used vary on the formulation you are trying to make. For example, liquid soap will require less colorant whereas compact powders will require much more.
Applications and suggested starting usage amounts:
- Hair Spray, Shampoo, Perfume 0.1-10.0%
- Body Lotions & Creams 1.0-5.0%
- Soap 1.0-5.0%
- Blush & Foundation 2.0-10.0%
- Makeup Powders 5.0-10.0%
- Eyeshadow Pencils & Eyeliner Pens 2.0-15.0%
- Nail Polish 2.0-20.0%
Experiment and test. Create colors, and make your created products your own.
INCI Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide
Technical Data Sheet
- Product name: Magic Orange
- INCI name: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide
- Physical Properties
- Name: Magic Orange Mica
- Average particle size: 10-60 microns
- Mica (C.I. 77019): 55.0-59.0%
- Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891): 40.0-44.0%
- Tin Dioxide (C.I. 77861): 0.0-1.0%
- Iron Oxide (C.I. 77491): 0.0-1.0%
Heavy metals - PASSES All testing
- Total viable aerobic count: <100
- E. Coli: Absent in 1g
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa: Absent in 1g
- Staphylococcus aureus: Absent in 1g
- Salmonella species: Absent in 1g
- Candida albicans: Absent in 1g
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very pretty bright orange. Exactly what we were looking for.