Eucalyptus and Menthol Shower Steamers
- Combine Almond Oil and Menthol Crystals in a small, microwave-safe bowl and place in the microwave for 30 sec to 1 min or until the Menthol Crystals are completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, and Corn Starch using a sieve or by hand to break apart any chunks.
- Add 2 tsp Peacock Green Mica and combine well.
- Once the oil mixture has cooled, add Eucalyptus Essential Oil and stir until combined.
- Slowly pour the oil mixture into the dry mixture and mix well with your hands until the entire mixture can hold its shape.
- Pack the mixture into one half of the 80 mm Bath Bomb Mold then flip on a flat surface and squeeze the sides of the mold until the shower steamer is released from the mold.
- Let cure for 24-48 hours then package and label correctly if they are to be sold.