- 5 oz Castile Soap
- 12 oz Water
- 0.2 oz Vegetable Glycerin
- 8 oz Palm Oil
- 4 oz Coconut Oil 76 Deg
- Black Iron Oxide
- Brown Iron Oxide
- Fireside Fragrance Oil
- Combine Palm Oil and Coconut Oil in a small container. When they are fully mixed together, set the mixture in the fridge until it has completely hardened.
- Melt the Castile Soap in the microwave in a large bowl until it is completely melted. Then mix in the Vegetable Glycerin and water. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- When the Palm Oil/Coconut Oil mixture has hardened, scoop it into the soap mixture then stir together with a stick blender.
- Once it is completely incorporated, add the Fireside Fragrance Oil and mix with a whisk.
- Separate the whipped soap into two halves and add your brown colorant to one half. I used equal parts black and brown iron oxide to create a darker brown color.
- Place a large ziplock or piping bag in a tall container for stability. Portion out the two colors in equal parts to create a two toned effect for piping.
- Cut off the tip of the bag and pipe the whipped soap into our 16 oz clear PET jars.
- Label correctly and enjoy an amazing and moisturizing whipped soap!